Every Credit Union is a sum of all of its parts working together to achieve results and comprised of individuals with their own strengths and weaknesses. How well the individuals in your credit union work together to achieve results determines your success.
First we listen to understand the challenges and then agree on the results you want to achieve. We assist credit unions to develop and manage strategic, cultural and structural changes by providing personalized processes and support materials to turn dreams into goals and align people and systems to gain a competitive edge. Your credit union’s biggest asset is your people and my focus is helping them do more of what they have been hired to do.
You have tried training and did not get long-term results. To achieve something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done. Sending your directors and leadership team to a conference is not productive. Behavioral scientists tell us that what we hear once has a 2% retention rate after just 16 days. How about a process that gives you a return on your investment and value for your dollar—Results!
- We will assist you in creating a powerful, but easy Strategic Plan to implement.
- We will work with your Executive Team so they are able to collaborate and focus on getting bottom line results.
- We will develop your super-workers into super Team Leaders.
- We will work with your Sales staff to increase sales. Do your salespeople know the difference between closing a sale and opening a relationship? Our assessments can show you what the “ideal “set of scores are for sales positions.
- We will work with individuals in your organization to enhance their personal performance thereby enhancing your organization’s performance.
- Antagonizing over growing a loyal member base? We will work with your team so that your current members keep coming back and they tell others about your organization!
Your credit union can develop a culture where continuous improvement, higher levels of achievement, standards of excellence and exceeding member expectations prevail. My mission is to make you look remarkable in the eyes of your Board and Staff. Better performance of the credit union normally results in higher compensation and benefits.
Tom Randle is the Chief Encouragement Officer for the KES group. He served as the CEO of a community credit union for 20 years and has 29 years in the credit union movement. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business and the designations of Certified Credit Union Executive and Chief Executive Officer. He has held leadership positions with the Credit Union Executives Society, Florida Credit Union League, Florida Credit Union Shared Services Corporation and numerous civic and community organizations.